Washout on Sunday with UK Racing experiencing what the Extinction Rebellion guys have been warning us about! The future maybe? I don't pretend to understand why we have no jumps racing scheduled on Monday and have trawled through the unappetising end of season flat fare and the all weather card finding just two LIM qualifiers – both of which might be abandoned anyways – but even if they take place I wouldn't want to be wasting profits on them!
Sometimes patience must be exercised and I have hopes of a resumption of the NH season on Tuesday and am prepared to wait for that. I shall trawl the US racing cards on Monday morning in search of a suitable opportunity Monday evening and shout if I find one. Check your inbox mid day Monday. Otherwise back to normal hopefully tomorrow evening! Enjoy the mini-break!